The Schutz American School Students' Newspaper
Vol. II, Issue No. 6, June 2010

الأحد، 12 أكتوبر 2008

Ask Mahmoud


By Mahmoud Ben Halim


Hello everybody, this is my first time to get your questions and actually sit down and answer them. I’m sorry if I do not answer all your questions, but I am limited to a certain space. However, any unanswered questions may be answered later on. I found some very interesting questions to answer and here are three of them:

Q1: From Mahmoud Wannabe

Dear Mahmoud,
I would like to get to meet girls the same way you do. Please tell me how to because I don’t know how to introduce myself to them, and I can’t find the courage to do so. Please tell me your techniques and tell me how to get girls like you do.

A: When coming to answer this question, I would like to point out important points. First of all you have to identify what you are looking for. If you ask me, relationships can be one of two things: open (serious) and pastime.

Location is also another prime factor. Where you first meet the girl describes the type of girl she is. If you are in a business place, then probably girls there are in a more dedicated and serious mode than those in a club, where they go to have fun. If you see a pretty girl that you are interested in, for instance, in the club, you have to take it easy and think before you get yourself into trouble. Most of the time, guys feel over-confident and just go talk with the girl without observing her surroundings. By surroundings I mean other guys that are trying to do the same thing or that have taken a step and already are dating her. This is important since you don’t want to get hurt or get in the way of her boyfriend.

The second step is to make your self visible. Make eye contact with her several times and pretend that your are talking to one of your friends about her. In other words, make her know that you’re there and that you want her. If she makes eye contact with you several times, and you see her looking at you, biting her finger nails, or giggling then you have a green light to approach her. The hardest part is to actually approach her. What should you say first? Most guys do not want to get rejected. So go up to her and tell her “Hey, do we know each other?”, or “Where are you from?”, or “Are you enjoying the club?” If she responds well, then you have accomplished your mission. If she rejects you, then move on. Another thing to keep in mind is that many girls are gold diggers—girls that want you for your money. If you feel that she is this way, then I have only two words to tell you, "STAY AWAY".

Q2: From Anonymous

Dear Mahmoud,
I want to get my bi and tri muscles larger, and I also want to make my chest muscles play? Can you help me?

A: First of all, eat lots of protein. I prefer chicken and find it very useful. Also, work the muscles slowly and train all angles. For instance, don’t train your bi and leave your forearm. Another important thing is to do two things: lift heavy weights to bulk-up and do repeated excercises to define your muscles. To make your chest muscles move they have to be big, and it is a talent not everyone can have.

Q3: From Anonymous

Dear Mahmoud,
I have liked a girl for a long time, but she neglected me. I tried taking her to prom, and her answer was, “Of course not”. What should I do?

A: My answer is very simple to you, get a life. Move on and make her feel like you do not care. There are other available girls and she is not the only one. Act normally around her and stay open to other options. All guys get rejected, unless they think they are Brad Pitt!

ليست هناك تعليقات: