The Schutz American School Students' Newspaper
Vol. II, Issue No. 6, June 2010

الاثنين، 9 فبراير 2009

Ask Mahmoud


Mahmoud Ben Halim

From: Anonymous
Q: I have a problem losing weight, what should I do? I tried everything, but it is becoming harder and harder and I am really starting to give up. What should I do?
A: First of all, I have to be honest with you; the first step to your recovery is your dedication to losing weight. Never give up, always stay with your goal. Dedication means that you are keen on losing weight and do not give up. The second step after dedication is to take it step by step. In achieving your goal, for example, do not just say I want to loose twenty kilos in a week, but rather plan it out by saying I want to lose twenty kilos in two months, two and a half kilos each week. The third step is to carry out your plan. This is the hardest step and I think to lose weight you should exercise and control your eating habits. Do many sit-ups, run, and drink lots of water. Water helps you get rid of the fats you consume from food. I would like to wrap it up by telling you to NEVER GIVE UP!

From: Anonymous Q: I do not know what college I want to attend. I want to be in pre-med and I know I want to be on the west coast of America. Any suggestions?
A: First of all, I would like to tell you that you should look at your grades. See where your GPA and SAT scores will take you to. I researched colleges in the US on the west coast that have majors in pre-med and here are a couple of them: UCLA, Berkley, Stanford, UVA, and UIVC.

From: Anonymous
Q: I do not have any friends what should I do? I feel lonely.
A: This is a problem that I think has a very easy and quick solution. Relax, take it easy, and think about why you do not have any friends; there must be some reason. People will not talk to you for no reason; maybe you need to change something about your character or your personality. I suggest that you try talking to them and ask them why they are treating you this way. Tell them that if you are doing something wrong, you want to change it.

ليست هناك تعليقات: