The Schutz American School Students' Newspaper
Vol. II, Issue No. 6, June 2010

الثلاثاء، 13 يناير 2009

Ask Mahmoud

Mahmoud Benhalim

From: Anonymous
Q: I have been dating my boyfriend for a very long time and I do not have feelings for him anymore. I am interested in this other guy but think I am cheating on my boyfriend. What should I do?

A: I think you should take a deep breath and really think about whom you really want and who is best for you. Then you should either continue in the relationship or tell your boyfriend that it is over and that you do not have any feelings for him any more, and that you want to move on.

From: Kawakeb
Q: Dear Mahmoud,
Im very skinny and I try to gain weight by eating Mc Flurry's, but every time I eat it I feel that I go to other planets. What should I do?

A: Don’t eat them. Stop eating them or you will disappear, and that will be a problem or try to minimize the amount of Mc Flurry's you eat. Also ask McDonald’s for records of any people who ate Mc Flurry's and went to other planets. Maybe it is the three time-amount of Oreo that you put in to it, maybe that is the problem. Take care, this is serious man!

From: Smelly guy
Q: I have bad body odor during PE. What should I do?
A: Ever heard of something called deodorant. This is the number one solution for bad body odor. Also, take more showers.

From: Anonymous
Q: I met this guy who is perfectly good looking. He has a very good personality, but there is just one problem im 15 and he is 20. Is a five-year age difference too much of a difference for dating?
A: It depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a serious relationship, then five years of difference is not a lot, but if you are just passing time and having fun then I think you should consider someone your age or maximum one year older or younger. It all depends on what you want from the relationship.

From: Anonymous
Q: I have a huge crush on this incredibly hot guy, but he is dating another girl. What should I do? Help Me!
A: Basically what I have to say to you is that if the girl is a close friend of yours then back off, but if the girl is not your friend then make a move on him but slowly and try to show him something new to you that she does not have. In other words, get his attention.

From: Anonymous
Q: Dear Mahmoud, I have a boyfriend who is extremely over protective, like no joke!! He flips out whenever I do anything out of the normal. I tried talking to him but he is beyond stubborn. Please tell me what to do with him.
A: Take it easy. I think your boyfriend really cares about you and wants all your best. Just tell him that you want him to relax, and if he insists just go with the flow as they say and don’t upset him. I think that you should sit with him and explain to him the reasons why he shouldn’t be overprotective make him see the logic of your point of view.

ليست هناك تعليقات: